|Date Added||5th October 2018|
|Contract Type||Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract|
Our Prestigious client on the Wrexham industrial estate has a unique opportunity for someone who wants to venture into the Poultry business. Previous experience is not essential and the position is ideal for a Graduate who is used to collecting and analysing data, to work with a small management team in a growing family business.
· Work alongside current management overseeing operations of egg and chick processes.
· Working closely with management to ensure quality is maintained throughout the production.
· Ensure correct running of incubators to maximise performance.
· Monitor & maintain setting and hatcher parameters to ensure consistent results.
· Gather information to assess chick quality to ensure performance is consistent.
· Record keeping ability for traceability
· Perform checks on egg quality, fertility and hatch breakout assessments.
· Analyse data and report back to improve results.
· Strong work ethic
· Good organisational skills
· Analytical skills
· Be good with people and able to organise and motivate a team.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Salary: A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.