£9.70 per hour - £19,927 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
|Date Added||6th February 2018|
Recruit Right are looking for a temp to join our client’s eCommerce team. This is to start ASAP and is a minimum of at least 2 months. The role involves dealing with customer queries and orders both over the phone and via email.
Salary £9.70 per hour - £19,927 per annum Holidays 25 days a year bank holidays. Ideally have previous experience in Customer Service, must be positive, enthusiastic and must be IT literate. Contracted for a 5 out of 7 days shift pattern as very occasionally in busy during peak periods which may be Summer, Christmas & January may ask to work on a Sunday and get a day off during the week.
· To carry out any other duties required by the positions
· To proactively deliver excellent customer service
· Be able to promote direct sales with potential buyers
· Effectively communicate information to customer and advise with a resolution to their query
· Manage to track customer orders online internally and with external systems
· To ensure any customer resolution is cost effective
· Liaise with colleagues throughout the business and update any arising issues or updates
· Be able to contribute to positive work culture.
· Be able to provide support to other team members
· Develop knowledge of company products and services
· Fully competent to use Microsoft office packages and able to take on knowledge of other in-house packages
· Be able to effectively manage customer email/web messages and advise with accuracy and resolve any issues that are outstanding.
· Involvement in raising day to day customer requests for spares and liaising with aftersales on updates
· Monitor customer returns/damages and claims with couriers
· Monitor customer feedback and to identify any improvements for corrective actions
It is a rotating shift pattern of one-week earlies, one-week latest etc as follows: Early Shift: 8am to 4.30pm with 2 x half hour breaks (with one half hour paid break a day) Late Shift: 11.30am to 8pm with 2 x half hour breaks (with one half hour paid break a day) If you have any questions please ask. Please email for more information if required. Interviews will be held locally for the successful applicants.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.Apply Now