£38,250 PER ANNUM
Interim Recruitment Manager
|Date Added||8th July 2019|
Looking to work with a company with strong values and an emphasis on quality, integrity and team work? This organisation is currently making 200 hires/year and are still growing. The interim Recruitment Manager position is for 3-6 months with an immediate start.
In the Recruitment Manager job you will be responsible for leading and managing all recruitment activity as well as the Recruitment team, overseeing the advertisement and talent attraction strategy and ensuring that the employer brand and Employee Value Proposition are firmly entrenched throughout the recruitment and marketing processes. This is a fast-paced, hands on, high volume in-house recruitment role wherein you will be working to targets and quality standards, contributing to recruitment strategy and ensuring the recruitment process is adhered to and improved where efficiencies can be made.
To be successful in the Recruitment Manager interim role you will need:
- substantial senior recruitment experience, either in-house or agency based, and ideally within the medical or educational fields
- line management experience
- experience using various sourcing/attraction methods including but not limited to social media, networking, offering educational events, direct e-mail campaigns, advertising and referral schemes
- familiarity of pre-employment compliance requirements in the healthcare field or similar
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with variable priorities
- strong communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to a wide variety of audiences
This is a full time interim position for 3-6 months with a salary of £38,250/year (pro-rata).
This job comes with an immediate start so don’t delay – if this sounds like your next challenge apply today!