£5.90 to £7.83 /hour
Poultry Production Operative
|Date Added||18th September 2018|
|Contract Type||Full-time, Temporary, Contract|
Our prestigious client are currently recruiting for Poultry Production Operatives for their state of the art new factory on the outskirts of Wrexham.
As a poultry worker you will need to be able to work as part of a team and also on your own.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are flexible and hardworking, individuals who are able to work well within a team to support the effective and smooth running of the factory.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key responsibilities as a poultry worker are: -
· Good housekeeping skills and the ability to ensure the production area is kept clean and tidy
· Good timekeeping and good attendance
· Good eye for detail
· Ideally experience working in a production environment
· Ensuring that processes are completed safely and efficiently to meet all standards.
· As a poultry worker you may be required to move around various areas to meet staffing demands.
· Good manual handling skills
The vacancies are on a temp to perm basis with immediate starts available for the right candidates. Due to the location of the business you will need your own transport.