£6.15-£8.21 per hour
Poultry Production Operatives
|Date Added||16th May 2019|
|Contract Type||Temp to Perm (after 12 weeks)|
Recruit Right are currently recruiting for Poultry Production Operatives for our Client in Wrexham. As a poultry worker you will need to be able to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative. We are seeking motivated individuals who are flexible and hardworking, individuals who are able to work well within a team to support the effective and smooth running of the factory. These are temp to perm roles subject to good attendance and timekeeping during the initial 12 week temporary contract.
Poultry Dresser department duties
· Preparing the finished product for packing by ensuring string is attached and poultry dressed correctly.
· Placing the finished product on trays
· Feeding the packing machine
· Packing the products into crates, quality control, ensuring all dates are correct and packaging is correctly placed on finished product
· Good housekeeping skills and the ability to ensure the production area is kept clean and tidy
· Good timekeeping
· Good eye for detail
· Ideally experience working in a production environment
· Ensuring that processes are completed safely and efficiently to meet all standards.
· As a poultry worker you may be required to move around various areas to meet staffing demands.
· Good manual handling skills
The company offers opportunity for progression along with full training and Food Safety Level 2 certificate.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to Perm Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Salary: £6.15-£8.21 per hour