Supervisor / Line Leader
|Date Added||18th September 2018|
|Contract Type||Full-time, Temporary, Contract|
Our Prestigious Client are currently looking for a supervisor/line leader to work in their busy production plant in the Whitchurch area.
The purpose of the Line Leader role is to ensure smooth running of lines in own area of responsibility to meet customer specification and production schedules.
· Supervise staff and production process to ensure rate and quality of production.
· Prepare and plan each product run to ensure efficient output.
· Check line and machinery continually to minimise faults and downtime and maximise output.
· Monitor production rate and keep line running.
· Ensure accurate records are maintained by team members relating to output and quality.
· Ensure team members are working to product quality standards.
· Receive instruction for daily production schedule and communicate to operatives to meet timescales.
· Ensure production area and machinery is orderly and clean at all times.
· Work as part of production team on any/all stations as necessary to maximise output required.
· Maintain food hygiene, welfare and safety standards and strictly observe and supervise compliance with Health and Safety rules and regulations including wearing of correct PPE at all times.
· Assist elsewhere in factory when required.
· Carry out other duties commensurate with the role required in the best interests of the company.
Key Skills / Experience:
· Experience with a Food Manufacturer within a Process role
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Good people management skills
· Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft office packages
Excellent Team working skills with the ability to work effectively with other people whilst creating a working environment which helps achieve the task.
Due to the location of the role you will require your own transport