£9 per hour
|Date Added||3rd May 2019|
|Contract Type||8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Some flexibility is required)|
Our client is looking for a Technical Administrator to assist in providing administrative and technical support to the Technical and Quality Manager within the business. The role holder will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day administration duties and responsibilities which will include the following:
- Ensuring the safety, legal and quality requirements are met for all products bought and sold by the company.
- Working with a team to implement and review HACCP.
- Organising regular product testing with specialist laboratories.
- Analyse results of product testing to ensure complete compliance with product specifications and legislation.
- Generating and updating product specifications in line with customer requirements and legislation's.
- Preparing and maintaining the BRC and customer standards throughout the company.
- Completion of customer paperwork.
- Developing and maintaining lines of communication with suppliers, laboratories and warehouses to enable good working relations.
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Management of business document control system
- Log all complaint details onto the complaints database
- Ensure timely responses to all complaints either direct to the consumer or via the customer
- Ensure timely business complaint reporting and provision of information as required
- Maintain finished product and environmental testing schedules (including but not limited to microbiological, nutritional, allergen and chemical analysis)
- To complete trending for microbiological, nutritional and allergen results as required
- Raising and investigating non-conformance
- Undertaking the Internal auditing of their BRC accredited systems
- Train staff members in technical procedures, including CCPs, and carry out competency audits
- Assist your manager with technical projects on an ad hoc basis
- In put farm rejections on spreadsheet
- Farm and technical KPI’s
- Email farm flock codes and placement dates to farmers
- Assist with traceability
- Producing food chain information reports
Attention to detail
Microsoft Office skills
Food Safety Level 2
Confident in the completion of QA paperwork (due diligence and traceability documentation)
To be assertive as and when required when dealing with Line Supervisors and Production Operatives
Good record keeping and analytical skills
Numeracy and literacy to a good standard
Good oral and verbal communication skills and able to work on own initiative
Good team player
Help the team to meet department targets
Flexible and able to work additional hours when required
Keen to learn new tasks and develop skills
Have a can-do attitude; willing to learn other tasks as required
Food Safety Level 3, HACCP Level 3, Administration experience
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Some flexibility is required)