|Date Added||8th July 2019|
|Location||Gwynedd, North Wales|
Technical Manager Bakery
Are you an active Technical Manager with bakery experience? We have an opportunity with an innovative and established baked goods manufacturer in Gwynedd, North Wales. You will be leading the Technical function to maintain, develop and implement the quality manual, ensuring compliance with BRC standards and customer standards for food safety.
In the Technical Manager job you will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining Quality and HACCP systems
- Managing and leading the process of accreditation audit of BRCv6 and HACCP procedures
- Promoting quality across the site and driving performance improvements
- Managing non-conformances and undertaking audits
- Assisting in factory trials and launches of new products
- Producing photo standard for new product launches
- Checking, archiving and maintaining all site documentation and due diligence records
- Managing micro testing and analysing results to drive improvements in hygiene procedures and process controls
- Maintaining BRC Grade A
- Reducing the number of raised non-compliances and improving audit scores
- Improving hygiene standards throughout the site
To be successful in the Technical Manager job you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role in a bakery environment
- Internal auditor experience
- HACCP qualification and experience with product legality
- Experience working with the 4 major food retailers
This is a permanent, full time position and a salary of £50000-£55000/year is on offer as well as 33 days holidays.
If this is the new role you are looking for then don’t hesitate, apply today!