Despatch General Operative with PPT or FLT Licence
Recruit Right are recruiting for their Knowsley based Client. The successful candidate will work within our client’s despatch team on the following shift pattern:
Wednesday – Sunday: 6am:14.40pm
Thursday - Monday: 6am-14:40pm
The ideal candidate will be required to have a current PPT/ FLT licence and you will have experience of working on the PPT Trucks and FLT Counterbalance Trucks.
Duties included for the picking and dispatching of customer orders:
• Picking and fulfilling customer orders in either an ambient or chilled environment
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles with pallets of stock as required
• Distributing stock and produce to the correct location in the pack house and warehouse areas
• General housekeeping responsibilities, keeping the workplace clean and tidy
• Calm under pressure
• Self – motivated
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Physical requirement – capable to lift 18kg.
• You will be comfortable at performing manual tasks.
• Team player – supporting your colleagues
• IT literate with experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems.
• Excellent communication skills – written/verbal.
• Willingness to learn.
• Flexibility with hours to meet business requirements