Our client is seeking Inbound Retail Call Handler's to join a busy Online High Street Fashion Retailers Customer Service team.
Opening hours are Monday - Sunday, 8am-8pm.
Full time role, 40 hours per week (weekly pay) - client will consider 32 hours minimum. All roles are temporary to permanent following initial 12 week period.
· As an Inbound Retail Call Handler you will be representing one of UKs largest retailer
· You will assist customers via inbound calls/live chat and emails
· Responsible for all general customer relations and queries
· Promoting the clients brand and displaying customer service which is above and beyond
· Directing calls to appropriate departments both internally and externally
· You will be speaking with a vast customer base providing information on services
· Listening to customers needs and ensure delivery of excellent customer service
· Issuing refunds
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Document all call information to the system
Our client prides themselves on delivering first class customer service, quality as well as service and value, so we are looking to create a customer service team with these same values and to promote brand awareness.
· Understanding of retail customer service and/or the retail sector
· Ability to suggest improvements to processes to drive customer service efficiency's
· Using own initiative
· Attention to detail
· A strong work ethic
Site-based (fast paced environment) located in Birkenhead with excellent transport links and free parking
Full training provided for the initial 4 week period (Temp - Perm)
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
20 days holiday + bank holidays - on accrual basis