We are currently supporting our existing client with the recruitment of an Office Administrator to joint the team at their Cheshire Oaks office.
You will be part of a team that will ensure that we deliver an important level of service to all our client base when managing their requirements.
Key responsibilities -
• To process client applications
• Respond to queries verbally and in written format from clients and internal staff
• Conduct due diligence checks on all the client base, including performance numbers
• Identify and highlight any errors when conducting checks
• Keep due diligence documentation up to date
• Be responsible for the general monitoring client database
• Contribute the to the wider team in day-to-day activities
• Ensure all records are reflective and up to date
• Promote best practice and meet service levels
• Undertake relevant training for your role
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in an office environment, coupled with the ability to manage contacts, including inbound calls from customers, and to communicate at all levels within the business.
This roles comes with a great benefits package and would be an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to progress within a fast growing company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to hone their skills in an office based job and grow and develop in a close knit team.
Please apply through this website for a chat regarding this role.