Our client is currently seeking Customer Service Coordinators to work within large outsourced contact centre based in Birkenhead. Full time roles available to start immediately working 40 hours per week (weekly pay)
Opening hours are Monday - Friday, 7am-10pm | Saturday & Sunday, 8am- 8pm
Full training & support provided.
· As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be representing a well known luxury Coffee brand
· Responsible for all business to business and business to consumer relations and queries
· You will need to provide customers with technical support and FAQ answers
· Promoting the clients brand and displaying customer service which is above and beyond
· Directing calls to appropriate departments both internally and externally
· You will be speaking with a vast customer base providing information on services
· Listening to customers needs and ensure delivery of excellent customer service
· You will assist customers via inbound calls/live chat and emails
Previous experience, such as working in a call centre/customer service roles, would be beneficial, however not necessary as full training is provided.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity